Southlake is a wealthy and most beautiful city suburb of Dallas-Fort Worth, with some of its major areas is located in Tarrant County and some in Denton County. There are thousands of tourists and visitors prefer to call the city a home because there is something for everyone at the city of Southlake, Texas. Aside from the many special destinations and attractions to visit and varieties of restaurants and fine dining destinations to explore, the city is also recognized for a wonderful community and enjoyable weather.
For Athletics and Recreation:
- Dragon Stadium – For the athletes and football fans, this familiar stadium is an interesting place to spend the afternoon in Southlake. The large venue and clean location makes it ideal even for kids to watch high school football games.
- Urban Air Trampoline Park – It is a sports complex with great activities prepared for everyone. The large trampolines are perfect for family fun and physical activities.
- Champion Club – The 6,700 square foot area provides a wonderful venue for fitness and recreations such as treadmills, arc trainers, upright and recumbent bikes, free weights, functional fitness area, and many more.
For Adventure, experience the Nature Parks and Preserve
- Murrel Park Campgrounds – This place is perfect for hiking, biking, running, walking, fishing, boating, and many more. Families love the picnic grounds and the camping grounds.
- Bob Jones Nature Center and Preserve – This is the place where you and your family or group will experience ecosystem in exceptional package.
- Marshall Creek Ranch – The ranch is the best place for horse-back riding and for equestrian trails experience.
For History and Arts:
- Glockenspiel Clock Tower – There are plenty of history to remember and to learn at this beautiful landmark. It has a very interesting story and beautiful view to know while visiting the tower, making it a wonderful hidden treasure of the county.
- Palace Arts Center – Be entertained while you are in Southlake by visiting the Palace Arts Center. It is a place where you can experience the bygone age through the amazing films and concerts.
- Vetro Glassblowing Studio and Gallery – The glass arts are made and designed by the famous glass artist, David Gappa. He founded the Vetro in 1999.
- Grapevine Museums and Galleries – Visit the gallery and be mesmerized of the historical information and art exhibits curated exceptionally at the Grapevine Museums and Galleries.
For Wine Tasting:
- Cross timbers Winery – The quiet and serene location of the winery makes it an ideal place to experience elegant and luxurious wine tasting while enjoying the historical farm house owned by the family.
- Umbra Winery – Everyone will enjoy the wines and some delicious small plates of snacks perfect for wine pairing. This is great for family and corporate gatherings.