Gotcha Covered Contracting is a veteran owned-and-operated metal roofing company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We are experienced metal roofing contractors providing Pittsburgh, Allison Park, Cranberry Township, Wexford and all surrounding cities with outstanding metal roof repair and installation services.
Metal roofing is becoming more popular in our area thanks to its practicality and longevity. Gotcha Covered Contracting proudly offers metal roof repair and replacement services for both residential and commercial property.
Does your metal roof have damage and you need emergency repair services? Let us provide you with a free inspection and estimate today!
If you’re looking for a reliable metal roofers in Pennsylvania, seek the team with the track record to deliver quality. Call Gotcha Covered Contracting at (724) 581-8147 for all your metal roofing needs.
Is Metal Roofing a Good Option for My Home?
Metal roofing adds value to your home, and that’s what makes it a growing trend that’s up over 400% in the last decade. Customers have found value in the durability of metal roofing and see little need to replace it. This is one of the many reasons why we became the local Pittsburgh metal roofing specialists!
The main feature of metal roofing is its resistance to wind, fire, and the elements by interlocking panels that secure the roof smoothly into place. The surface reflects the sun’s rays, which helps maintain your home’s internal temperature, making it very energy efficient and saving you money in the long run. Metal roofing is lightweight and doesn’t require an expensive sub-structure to be built.
Our knowledgeable metal roofing contractors in Pittsburgh can help you determine what type of metal is best for your home. Call our specialists today and find the best fit for your roof.
Types of Metal Roofs We Install, Repair & Replace
- Aluminum Roofing – Aluminum is both lightweight and durable but also staves off corrosion. A large portion of aluminum—about 90% to 95%—typically comes from recycled material, like used beverage cans.
- Galvalume Steel Roofing – Galvalume steel is typically iron steel coated with an aluminum and zinc alloy, and around 35% of it is recycled material. This combination ensures that the Galvalume steel is rust-resistant.
- Galvanized Steel Roofing – Galvanized steel is the most commonly used metal in roofing, thanks to its low cost and high strength. It’s also entirely customizable and comes in a variety of looks.
- Copper Roofing – Copper is a prevalent metal roofing option, although it is one of the pricier options. Typically, it’s only used in segments of someone’s roof, working in conjunction with another metal, such as aluminum. Copper is most commonly used to accent things like bay windows and is quite durable.
In addition to the different types of metals your roof can be made of, there are different styles as well. Some of the different styles of metal roofing in Pittsburgh include:
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs – popular, versatile and applicable for a range of residential and commercial roofs.
- Exposed Fastener Panels – budget-friendly option for homeowners and commercial building owners
- Specialty Systems – use metal to mimic traditional roofing materials like ceramic tile, slate, shake, or shingles
Recent Residential & Commercial Metal Roof Installs
Benefits of Metal Roofing in Pittsburgh
When it comes to the kind of material to use for your roof, metal is a strong contender. Metal roofing in Pittsburgh stands out for the benefits it has over other materials used for roofing. On top of these benefits, it comes in many different styles, sizes, and colors. Some additional options are classic tiles and shingles, as well as a corrugated roof option.
- Durability – Most homeowners choose metal roofing because of how long it lasts and how strong it is. A properly installed metal roof could last as long as the house—a lifespan upwards of 70 years.
- Eco-Friendly – Metal roofs consist of at least 25% recycled material and are themselves recyclable. Utilizing metal roofing is great for those who want to decrease their carbon footprint. Users can also easily install solar panels and rainwater harvesters, among other things.
- Energy-Efficient – Many believe that metal roofing pays for itself with the money saved in the long run. Metal roofing is a more energy-efficient option, reflecting sunlight on a hot day instead of absorbing it, decreasing your AC bill.
Call Gotcha Covered Contracting for metal roofing services in Pittsburgh, PA at (724) 581-8147.