Siding Installation in Pittsburgh & Surrounding Cities
Are you searching for a professional siding contractor in Pittsburgh? With over 10 years of experience, Gotcha Covered Contracting can expertly assist you in making the right decisions for replacing or repairing the siding on your Pittsburgh home or office building.
And we don’t stop at the siding: soffit and fascia repair are part of every siding job, so you can be sure that all aspects of your home’s exterior are polished.
Why Choose Gotcha Covered Contracting for Siding Installation in Pittsburgh
When it comes to hiring a siding company in Pittsburgh, here’s why you should hire Gotcha Covered Contracting. We know what we’d demand of siding contractors working on our own homes, and we wouldn’t ask you to settle for less.
- You’ll pay no money down until the job is completed to your satisfaction.
- You’ll enjoy continuity of service throughout your re-siding project. The person who does your siding estimate is the one who makes sure the right materials are ordered for your job. He’s also the one who oversees your project from the start and does the final inspection at the end. You’ll have his direct cellphone number in case you have any questions for him.
- We install quality materials: Gotcha Covered Contracting installs high-quality vinyl siding, insulated vinyl siding and James Hardie fiber cement siding that are durable and will last for many years
- Professional installation services: Our team is skilled at the siding installation process and will ensure that your home’s siding is installed correctly, with a quality finish
- Energy efficient siding: Having the proper siding can help to improve the energy efficiency of a home, as it provides an additional layer of insulation. This can help to reduce energy costs and make the home more comfortable year-round.
- Low maintenance options: Some siding options require minimal maintenance and is easy to clean. This means that customers won’t have to spend time and money on ongoing maintenance, such as painting or staining.
- Increased property value: Installing new siding can increase the value of your home, as it enhances the overall appearance and can be an attractive feature to potential buyers.
When you choosing Gotcha Covered Contracting for siding installation in Pittsburgh, PA, we will provide high-quality materials, professional installation, energy efficient options, low maintenance solutions, and an overall increased property value.
Recent Siding Projects
Gotcha Covered Contracting Installs Siding that Lasts
Your siding should enhance the aesthetics of your home, but it should also have the durability to protect your home from the elements. Veteran owned Gotcha Covered Contracting is proud to offer a 10 year warranty on our labor for siding, and we use materials with individual manufacturer warranties, so you know you’re getting unsurpassed workmanship of material.
Types of Siding We Install & Repair
- Vinyl Siding – Vinyl siding is a type of exterior cladding made from PVC that is used to protect and decorate homes across Pittsburgh. It is affordable, easy to install, and requires minimal maintenance.
- Insulated Vinyl Siding – Insulated vinyl siding combines traditional vinyl siding with insulation to improve the energy efficiency of a building. It is made from two layers of vinyl siding with a layer of insulation in between, and it helps to reduce heat loss in the winter and heat gain in the summer. It is durable, low maintenance, and weather resistant. Insulated Vinyl Siding is a popular choice for siding in Pittsburgh.
- James Hardie Siding (Fiber Cement Siding) – Fiber cement siding is a durable and weather-resistant building material made from a mixture of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers. It can be molded into a variety of shapes and textures, and it is resistant to rot, termites, and fire. It is more expensive to install than other types of siding, but it requires minimal maintenance. James Hardie Siding offers top of the line protection for your home or office building.
- Wood Siding – Wood siding is a type of exterior cladding made from natural wood materials. It is a popular choice due to its natural beauty, but it requires regular maintenance and is prone to rot and insect damage. It is more expensive to install and repair compared to other types of siding.
- Aluminum Siding – Aluminum siding is made from thin sheets of aluminum, it is easy to install, low maintenance, inexpensive, and can be painted in different colors.
Whether you choose aluminum siding, vinyl, insulated vinyl siding, wood, or James Hardie board, we know you’ll be pleased with your replaced or repaired siding for many years to come.
For a free estimate for siding installation in Pittsburgh, complete the form below, or give us a call today!